If you say something over and over and over again, you start to believe it. Right?
That is exactly why using positive affirmations for sobriety will help you to develop a sober mindset and create a sober life you love.
If you are in addiction recovery then you know that there is more to being sober than simply not using drugs or alcohol. It doesn’t matter how much willpower you have or how many sessions you have with a recovery coach. You have to be in the right state of mind.
You have to have a sober mindset.
Until you do and are in “the zone”, NO one can help you get clean and stay sober. No one.
I can not find the words to express what you need to have to develop a sober mindset. So, I went on Google for answers. Low and behold, I came across this video on Youtube and he explains it perfectly. Watch it below.
ALSO READ: SOBER IS THE NEW COOL, 11 REASONS WHY!
Until you truly want to live a sober life, you won’t.
In every addict is hope or a mere thought that one day it will all be over. The lifestyle, the ripping + running, being dope sick, and the constant struggle.
Even though, you may not think to achieve and maintain a sober life is possible. It is.
Loving affirmations as much as I do? Get these best-selling affirmation cards on Amazon.
Using Affirmations for Sobriety To Develop + Maintain A Sober Mindset
In active addiction, you wish for a sense of normalcy. If you keep on telling yourself that life will improve and you will stop using drugs, it will. That belief may just be the push you need to get clean.
Once clean, using affirmations for sobriety will help you maintain your awesome sober life. Seriously.
Whether you need to get sober in the first place or need to stay sober, this list of positive affirmations will help.
Repeating positive statements about yourself and your life will begin to take hold on you. You begin to believe what you say. Then, you begin to take action because it gets embedded into your head. It becomes reality.
Sounds simple enough, doesn’t it?! So why not give it an honest try?
Here are 30 affirmations for sobriety to get you started.
1. I deserve to live a successful life.
2. Drugs no longer have control of my body and mind.
3. I will turn my life around.
4. A life of sobriety is my present and future.
5. My past does not control me.
6. I am becoming the person I have always dreamed of being.
Continue creating your successful + sober life with Unjunkiefied. Sign up below for inside value, freebies, discounts, giveaways, and support.
7. My life matters.
8. I deserve a life free of drugs.
9. I do not need drugs to be happy and free.
10. Never again will I destroy my mind and body by using drugs.
11. I will turn my mess into a message and be a badass success.
12. Helping others overcome their addiction, helps me maintain my own sobriety.
13. My body and mind are healing and will remain chemical free and healthy.
14. My life is worth living and I will not risk destroying it.
15. I am stronger than I ever knew.
More best-selling affirmation cards to develop a growth mindset so you can keep improving your life. Click on the images below.
16. I am grateful to be in sobriety and recovering from my addiction.
17. I can’t is NOT an option. I CAN + WILL succeed in all I do.
18. I am proud of who I am and all I have overcome.
19. I am living proof that people do change for the better.
20. The power to live a sober life is within me.
21. I am in complete control of my thoughts, feelings, and actions.
22. The past is over. I am confident in the future of my recovery.
24. I am strong, resilient, brave, and capable.
ALSO READ: HOW TO CREATE YOUR PERSONAL MANIFESTO
25. Every day I am growing and improving. Never to return to my old ways.
26. My past addiction cannot be forgotten but, will not be repeated. It has taught me a valuable lesson.
27. Maintaining my sobriety is an investment in the successful future I am currently creating.
28. I am deserving of love and support.
29. A sober life is full of joy, balance, and success. I deserve this.
30. Now sober, I am becoming my best self.
Don’t forget to sign up for Unjunkiefied’s FREE resource library to get even more resource and tools to create a kick-ass life in sobriety.
USING AFFIRMATIONS FOR SOBRIETY
Watch the above video and start using these affirmations and you will succeed in your sober life.
All that it takes to rock the sober life you want is having a growth mindset, a sober mindset. Get in the right state of mind by using this list of 30 affirmations for sobriety.
It will work.
If you liked these positive affirmations for sobriety then, be sure to pin the below image.