Do you have trouble getting back up after being knocked down? Especially if it happens over and over again. The longer you are at rock bottom, the harder it is to get back up.
You do not have to stay at rock bottom. Just like failures are lessons learned, use being at rock bottom to your advantage.
I’m sure you have heard the saying, “don’t forget where you come from”. Take the message from that and use it.
Don’t forget how it felt to be at rock bottom. Instead of accepting your situation and giving up. Fight and refuse to let yourself fall back down. If you do fall, don’t stay. Get right back.
Only you have absolute and total power over yourself. Only you. Don’t ever forget that.
Here are 50 hitting rock bottom quotes to inspire you to rise up against the odds.
If you don’t have the time to read it now, take a second to pin it for later using this image.
Hitting Rock Bottom Quotes
Have you hit rock bottom?
If so, how long did it take you to rise up?
If you don’t keep trying to succeed after hitting rock bottom than chances are you will stay there. You can’t ever give up. Don’t lose hope. Keep fighting and growing. You have to do whatever it takes to succeed.
Sometimes that even means having to start over.
Get the Fix Your Life freebie to have an official blueprint for starting over. My gift to you for subscribing to Unjunkiefied.
Rock Bottom Is Endless
One of the rock bottom quotes that I did not include is “Once you hit rock bottom, there is no way left to go but up”.
From my personal experience, I can honestly tell you that quote is bullshit. It can always get worse. You can fall down further than you ever imagined.
So dear, do not let that happen. It is possible to get out, possible to rise up. Remember, you are worth it. Never settle. Especially for whats at rock bottom.
Best Rock Bottom Quotes To Motivate You To Rise Up
1. Your breakdown is a breakthrough. – Andrea Benito
2. Hitting rock bottom does not mean you have to stay there. – Michelle ParsonsHitting rock bottom does not mean you have to stay there. - Michelle Parsons #Rockbottom #RiseUp #Success Click To Tweet
3. Rock bottom is a beautiful start. – Unknown
4. Hitting rock bottom is an opportunity to rebuild yourself. – Unknown
5. Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I built my life. – J.K. Rowling
6. When you hit rock bottom and survive, there are very few things left in life that can scare you. – Unknown
7. You will only hit rock bottom when you stop digging. – Unknown
8. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can reach the top. – Unknown
9. Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you will discover that He is the rock at the bottom. – Dr. Tony Evans
10. You will never know how strong you are until you’ve hit rock bottom. Then you will get up even stronger. – UnknownYou will never know how strong you are until you've hit rock bottom. Then you will get up even stronger. - Unknown #rockbottom #riseup #riseagainst #totalbadass Click To Tweet
Quotes About Rising Against All Odds
Do you ever feel as if the world is against you?
That no one wants you to succeed or even expects you to?
This is where you have to rise against the odds.
Show any and everybody that you are a beast and that no one can hold you down. Succeed in all that you do despite what other people say. Do not let your past mistakes limit your future success.
You got this, girl. You really do.
11. If you fall behind, run faster, never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds. – Jesse JacksonIf you fall behind, run faster, never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds. - Jesse Jackson #againstallodds #Nevergiveup Click To Tweet
12. I know of no higher fortitude than stubbornness in the face of overwhelming odds. – Louis Nizer
13. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. – Walter Bagehot
14. Sometimes against all odds, against all logic, we still hope. – Unknown
15. Nothing is more inspiring than a person with seemingly mediocre talent rising against the odds to become a champion by the way of effort, hard work, and perseverance towards their goals. -Zig Ziglar16. The human soul, beaten down, overwhelmed, faced by complete failure and ruin, can still rise up against unbearable odds and triumph. – Harold RussellThe human soul, beaten down, overwhelmed, faced by complete failure and ruin, can still rise up against unbearable odds and triumph. - Harold Russell #RiseAgainst #overcomingtheodds #totalbadassery Click To Tweet
17. Always make a total effort; even when the odds are against you. – Arnold Palmer
18. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. – Elon Musk
19. Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it. – Winston Churchill#Foodforthought Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it. - Winston Churchill #RiseAgainst Click To Tweet
Let me help you create the sober life you want. Get the Fix Your Life freebie now and become part of our online family.
Quotes About Rising From The Bottom
Getting back up after falling down is hard. Yet, do NOT quit. Do NOT give up. You are a fighter. You are a badass.
No matter how many times you fall, keep on going. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Prove to yourself what a badass you are.
Rising from the bottom is not an easy thing to do but, you made it this far. Do NOT even think about stopping now.
Think about the phoenix rising from the ashes. It’s metamorphically the same thing. It’s a beautiful display of courage and bravery.
You can show the world how you rose from the ashes like the Phoenix. Wearing the Phoenix Collection from Beautiful Disaster. Get yours now and use Unjunkiefied’s discount code NEWYOU to save 15%. Just click the below image.
20. Success is how high you bounce after hitting the bottom. – George S. Patton
21. Struggles are required in order to survive in life because in order to stand up you got to know what falling down is like. – UnknownStruggles are required in order to survive in life because in order to stand up you got to know what falling down is like. - Unknown #RiseUp #RiseAgainst #Rockbottomquotes Click To Tweet
22. How could you rise anew if you first did not become ashes? – Nietzche
23. she fell, she crashed, she broke, she cried, she crawled, she hurt, she surrendered, and then… SHE ROSE AGAIN. – Nausicca Twila
24. What defines us is how well we rise after we fall. – Zig Ziglar
25. What you become depends on what you can overcome. – Anthony Douglas Williams
26. I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself did I understand who I really was. – Sade Andria Zabala
27. I’m like a phoenix, I rise from the ashes. – Bess Myerson
28. It’s not whether you get knocked down, It’s whether you get up. – Kevin Durant
29. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. – Unknown
30. Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising every time we fall. – ConfusciousOur greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising every time we fall. - Confuscious #RiseUp #RiseAgainstAllOdds Click To Tweet
You Will Rise
Every single one of the rock bottom quotes you just read are to inspire and motivate you to rise against the odds.
Know that you have the power inside of you to overcome it all. Know just how unique, special, powerful, badass, and amazing you truly are.
Your past can not be forgotten but, you have already risen up from rock bottom and achieved so much.
Yet, sometimes when we get in a pickle, we think about how much easier it was when we didn’t care. When we had nothing to live for or goals to chase. It was easier to just keep messing up.
Even though things get hard at times. That is never a reason to hit rock bottom again.
You have to remember that you are better than that.
Show the world that IT IS POSSIBLE to RISE FROM THE ASHES. Flaunt your success with the Phoenix Collection from Beautiful Disaster. Don’t forget to use code NEWYOU at checkout for a discount you deserve.
Personal Experience at Rock Bottom
I’ll let you in on a secret from personal experience.
Everytime you hit rock bottom, it gets worse and worse. Each time you go back down is more horrid than the time before and it keeps getting harder to get back out. Until eventually, there is no coming back.
I’ve seen it happen to many people. Truthfully, I have hit rock bottom more than once. I am not willing to go back there again.
I have worked too damn hard to get to where I am today. I’m sure you have too. Do not let all of your hard work be for nothing.
Remember, keep moving forward.
Strive for greatness.
Create the life of sober badassery that you long for.
Be the phoenix who rises from the ashes.
Pin this post to always have the motivation you need to rise.